TelePacific is a multiple award-winning network and communications service provider to more than 40,000 businesses nationwide. The company owns and operates extensive network assets including 37,000 fiber strand miles, a Juniper and Cisco-powered MPLS IP network, four datacenters and nearly 400 colocations in 273 wire centers throughout the Southwestern and Western United States.
Since it was founded in 1998, TelePacific has grown into the largest competitor to AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink in California, expanded operations into Nevada and Texas, and extended its network reach nationwide and globally to serve multi-location customers all over the world. Ten years ago, TelePacific had 400 employees, 6,000 business customers and 100,000 business lines in service. Today, the company has 1,500 employees, tens of thousands of customers and more than 1.2 million lines in service.
Customer Service Differentiator
TelePacific has a rich history of service excellence. President and CEO Dick Jalkut isrenowned for maintaining the simple philosophy that the customer always comes first, a doctrine he has fostered over his 40-year telecom career beginning at the former NYNEX Telephone Companies, now Verizon. Mr. Jalkut’s doctrine is manifest in the consistently high customer care marks and metrics the company achieves in third-party surveys focusing on all touch points with customers including service installation, billing, repairs and customer interaction.
- Named to Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 2007-2012
- Recognized by L.A. Business Journal as one of L.A.’s fastest growing private firms 2007-2011
- Voted number one CLEC and “top 5” carrier multiple times by Telecom Association members
- Recognized for excellence every year by PHONE+/Channel Partners magazine
- INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year award recipient in 2010 and 2011