For over 20 years, TELEHOUSE has pioneered the development of data center services and worked to keep our clients’ information secure and uninterrupted, while performing at the optimum level.
With 44 Data Centers worldwide, TELEHOUSE operates two SSAE 16 Compliant data centers andcolocation facilities in New York, including our 162,000 square ft. flagship disaster recovery center and headquarters in Staten Island, NY and our downtown Manhattan multi-tenant data center at 25 Broadway. In addition, we have recently launched a brand new data center in the Chelsea District of Manhattan at 85 10th Avenue as well as our full-service data center in Los Angeles. Through close ties with our sister companies in Europe (Telehouse Europe) and Asia (KDDI, our parent company), access, personal support and all data center services are available on a global scale with TELEHOUSE brand data centers appearing in 23 cities across 12 countries with plans to expand throughout 2012.
Our Tier 3/4 category facilities’ standard N+1 infrastructure includes:
- Engineers on-site, 24/7, to manage and maintain our facilities
- Diverse multiple commercial power feeds
- Multiple uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Backup diesel powered generators
- Battery back–up
- Redundant cooling capacity and air-conditioning units
- High–level, layered security measures and procedures
- On-site monitoring, 24/7, by technical staff to manage clients’ networks
- Multiple, diverse choice of telecom providers ensuring your business stays connected.
Telehouse America offers two key, strategic metro peering connections. The New York International Internet Exchange, NYIIX, has a seamless scalable fabric with a 10GigE interface speed supporting both IPv4 and IPv6, is available from almost all the major carriers hotels in New York City, including 25 Broadway (25B), 85 10th Avenue (TELEHOUSE Chelsea), 60 Hudson Street, 111 8th Avenue, 32Ave. of Americas (32AoA) and 7 Teleport Drive in Staten Island.