When it comes to delivering data center services today, IT budgets are dropping – yet the demand for services continues to rise. You need to help your organization reach new markets and launch new products, applications or services. But internal staff and infrastructures are already stretched to the limit.
A range of enterprise hosting solutions from AT&T can provide more options for meeting the demand for data center services and moving your organization forward.
Decrease capital investments with enterprise hosting
Now isn’t the time to seek funding for new servers or expanding data centers into new regions. It’s the time for seeking more cost-efficient ways to deliver IT services. When you choose AT&T as your enterprise hosting service provider, you can:
- Take advantage of our infrastructure, network and staff investments
- Choose flexible service offerings and fee structures
- Align hosting services with your business and budget
Hosting services free staff for strategic activities
Day-to-day infrastructure maintenance can keep you from activities that can really make a difference – like rolling out a new eCommerce solution to build revenue. The AT&T staff applies proven best practices in data center management to take over the daily, on-going tasks that divert your attention from what’s important. An online portal provides visibility and control into your hosted solution.
Extend performance, availability and reach with hosting services
With 38 enterprise-class data centers worldwide, integrated with the global AT&T network, it’s easier and faster to deliver IT data center services to move into new markets, bring new regions online or support new business opportunities. Count on AT&T for a high level of performance and security – backed by reliable network services, service level agreements and an infrastructure designed to provide business continuity.
With over 12 years of hosting and application management experience, you can also trust AT&T application services to manage the software that drives your business.
AT&T Positioned in the “Leaders Quadrant” in Gartner’s 2012 “Managed Hosting Magic Quadrant.”
Choose your AT&T hosting services
A range of AT&T hosting solutions help you select the right service for the right business results:
- AT&T takes full control of hosting and managing your mission-critical infrastructure with managed hosting
- You manage your own equipment in our data centers with colocation hosting
- For flexible capacity, utility computing lets you access virtualized resources within our data center
- For dynamic scalability and easy provisioning, we offer cloud services
- Small and midsize businesses can choose our web hosting services
- See more at: http://www.business.att.com/enterprise/Portfolio/hosting-services/#sthash.jqXMAJMk.dpuf