The negotiation process is a suppliers primary tool to retain margin, maintain market share and secure long-term revenue. Service Providers and companies both devote a great deal of time and resources to perfect negotiations to ensure the most favorable outcome. By understanding service lifecycles, DRI Advisors drives value by influencing the process through
- Mid-term negotiations
- Multi-Provider RFP
- Carrier consolidation
- Terms and conditions negotiation
Supplier contracts can be opened up and evaluated at any time. Mid-term negotiations can result in:
- Incumbent-Only or Multiple-Carrier RFP
- Certain and immediate opportunity for major cost reduction
- Minimizing and managing commitments appropriately
- Leveraging suppliers for world-class pricing
RFPs are resource intensive, tedious and difficult sourcing exercises. We can help grow the returns of your RFP while your business continues to operate smoothly.
- Our 100% management of the RFP reduces your internal time and resources by 95%.
- Suppliers are included based on your companies good carrier relationships and DRI Advisors recommendations.
- We provide all the suppliers with the statistical information they need to achieve aggressive market levels.
Result in more elastic commitments, streamlined and simplified procurement processes, and consolidated invoices.
- DRI Advisors negotiates coterminous agreements across all carriers and service types.
- Consolidating carriers and agreements results in streamlined and efficient procurement processes
- Centralized invoicing through account and service consolidation.
- Establish true single point of contacts and vendor management.
DRI Advisors knows the very best rates in the industry and asks your carrier to meet these levels.
- Agreements can be opened prior to the end-of-term where sufficient leverage and market changes support a successful outcome. The supplier is motivated to retain your future business by writing down business today.
- Leverage benchmark intelligence to extract savings identical to a fully competitive RFP.
- An RFP is not necessary to maximize leverage with incumbent suppliers through supplier coaching
Terms and Conditions
Addressing price in a negotiation alongside terms and conditions produces a balanced and comprehensive result. DRI Advisors seeks to:
- Minimize your suppliers liabilities and maximize your flexibility.
- Customize terms and conditions that are specific to the needs of your business while further gaining flexibility within your commitments.
- Negotiate proposed terms and conditions using successful experience and precedents.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality of Service (QoS) standards are not reliant upon large commitments.